Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Why do we doubt sometimes, wouldn't it be perfect to live in a world without doubts?
I guess I just have to remember that:
     He is here, He is Alive, He is Love.
     He will always be there for me, no matter what.

"Embrace who you are, but don't apologize."
-Selena Gomez
This took me a while to achieve. Now I'm trying to convince some other very important individuals this.
Please, I need your help.

“Don’t take back the godless nations as your models. Don’t be impressed by their glamour and glitz, no matter how much they’re impressed…But God is the real thing – the living God, the eternal King.”
Jeremiah10: 2, 10.
 First off, it RHYMES! rhymes make me happy. The Word makes me happy. Mix the two, and I'm ECSTATIC :D Secondly, it's truth just blows me away. It's so easy to get sucked into things that "seem" right. Or things that "look" okay. Sometimes we need to take a step back and really see, not just look, SEE our lives, and evaluate. Check to make sure we're still on the right track. BUT, what if we don't know where that track leads? Tricky question, all I know is that as long as we Trust in Him, everything will be okay. Just trust and follow your heart. Everything will be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment